Online Market Research * Examples for Pharmaceutical Industry * Customer's Needs
Information delivered by online market research (netnography) is relevant, detailed, natural, authentic, spontaneous and unforced, unelected, obtained in an unobtrusive way, actual and obtainable in a timely, effective and efficient manner.
Netnography is suitable for studying:
- description of the market – segments, product groupings, attribute sets
- comprehension of online communication – categories, trends, symbols, images
- understanding of consumer’s choice – influencers, adopters
- brand meaning – consumer language and terms and
- consumer discoveries and innovation – lead user, creativity
Discover the method of online market research!
S. Bastian (2014): Netnography a Useful Market Research Tool for Pharmaceutical Industry? - Part 1: The Method, pdf-document, MB
What are your thoughts on Netnography? Please let us know.